July 2013 Weddings

Fitness Accountability Check-in

How's everyone doing with their fitness goals?

I think last time I checked in I was down 5lbs doing weight watchers for a month & hadn't done any exercise.

I'm down 8lbs now and finally did my first workout of the year on Friday LOL. I plan to run every day this week to get myself motivated for the Color Run 5K I'm doing on Saturday :-) Hopefuly I can keep up the motivation!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fitness Accountability Check-in

• I had a goal to lose 20 pounds. I'm down to a weight that I am happy with now. I have a little bit of fat I'd like to lose in certain areas (Stomach, hips, and arms). The thing is, I have been doing a lot of strength training lately so the scale has gone up a little. I had to start doing measurements (which are going down). It just gets confusing for me. I know what an ideal weight for myself would be and how it looks on my body with little to no muscle (I've been there before!) but the weight training is throwing me off a bit. I don't know what my ideal measurements would be.
    I also started a meal plan because I don't think I get enough food. I eat healthy foods, I'm just not getting enough. Also, I'm lazy and hate cooking so I'm hoping this will help that a bit. Poor FI always makes dinner.
    I'm going to push myself harder with cardio in an attempt to shed the last little bit of fat, and keep my strength training up. I have a goal to do a pull-up without weight assistance.
    FI and I try to get to the gym everyday, usually we have a day or two in the week where we don't make it for whatever reason and we call those days our rest days.

Kristen - Congrats on the 8 pound loss! Also, have fun at the run on Saturday!
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Well... I had lost about 8 pounds and then I had what I call "fat week" (or 2). I got caught up in projects and didn't work out - so I few pounds have crept back on.

My goal is to loose anywhere from 15-30 pounds. It really depends how I look. Right now my biggest focus is my arms. They're atrocious. So I've been lifting 5 days a week and then doing cardio, usually the elliptical.

It's just easier to be fat!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• I took last week off. Since we were at my parents last weekend and I couldnt exercise, so I took time. Plus, it was flo week so that knocked it out.
    Anyway, I have lst inches, and gained a pound, lol. I have also gained an inch maybe total, but I think that may be muscle. I am still doing aerobics, walking and strength training.

Way to go girls!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Helllo! 
    Yesterday, I did some olympic lifting and biking. 
    Today, Im going to run on a track for the first time since I broke my foot! and some general strength! 

hopefully, I can stay on the right track. I really wanna get my track body back!!
  • So far so good... down 7 lbs, and focusing on not eating a billion gagillion calories like I normally could, along with trying to make sure I do some sort of exercise every day, whether its a few yoga poses, a few push ups, or a full trip to the gym. 3 weeks in! (isnt that how long they say it takes to form a habit?) 

Good Luck everyone, 4.5 months to go!

• I'm back on the WW wagon, but have had a hard time feeling full in the evenings. I've also commited to working out every night the FH works in the eving (so, 3-5 nights a week).  
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards