July 2013 Weddings
Options

6 Months to go...

Soo... as of today. I have 6months.. which means I have A LOT TO DO...

I FEEL LIKE I was off to such great start and then something happened..

STILL DEALING WITH BM DRAMA.. well I was up until yesterday...YESTERDAY WAS D-DAY..... no dress ordered. .means she made her decision and I have three BM.. and IM fine with that..

Found out today that searching for a MOB dress isn't quick and easy..

Accessories... are you selecting them alone or with your girls???.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 6 Months to go...

• Options
    congrats on all elements...... 6 months, and lack of ordering by BM.  im only having 2 in my WP so im getting them their jewelry and use it as a thank you
  • Options
    Im giving it to them as a gift. That is if i can find something that works. Im having 9BM with the hopes that one of em drops out. Too much drama and crap surrounding her, but she is a close friend and i felt obligated of course.

Anyway, congrats on 6 months!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    We're at the 6 month mark today!  I hear you on the getting off to a great start and fizzling out.  I need to get back into the groove.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We hit the 6 month mark yesterday, I'm so excited!

I get the bridesmaid stress! I have valentines day set as order date, so I hope they come through!
  • Options
    No BM dresses ordered for me either...I just asked them to pick their own, so I hope they pick fast lol.

Meeting with a florist tomorrow and then will pick one, and cake tasting on Tuesday. 

Have you guys ordered invitations yet? I have not and am not really close to being ready to. 

I'm just going to have my girls pick their own accessories.

• Options
    No where near invitations...There are still just thoughts.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also hear ya on the fact that I got a lot done at first and then the holidays and work got in the way and now I am just getting back into "wedding mode" yesterday was the 6 month mark for me. My 3 bridesmaids are coming down Saturday to try on dresses and hopefully we make a decision! My mom has been trying on dresses, but I feel like she doesn't want to buy until after the girls get theirs. Things are coming together...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Totally with ya! I'm a 7/13 bride too, and I am suddenly feeling the time crunch!! Up next: CATERER, book the creme brle cart, confirm with the officiant, have the ladies order their dresses THIS WEEK lol. I picked two styles from DB that everyone liked, so they can choose one of the two. I have four ladies standing with me, but they are all over California so we've never actually gotten together. MOH tried on dresses and sent pics to everyone but I don't know if anyone else has actually gone in...blah...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yes.. I already have the bm and mph that are still in the party done with ordering dresses. We have decided on invites.. finished with all the details yesterday.. and plan to order then this week..especially since its a destination wedding.. I need them asap. Going back out with my mom next week to look at more dresses for her..she idealized.. its not solo easy picking a dress and tiring having to try on sooo many
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards