July 2013 Weddings
Options

DIY Projects?

Im curious!. Do you know of any DIY projects your planning to do for your wedding?

I plan to do : Save the dates,Invitations , card tables,center piec. , flowers,decorations.

Yup a ton! I am so excited too! I an planning o help with DIY stuff for my bestfriend for her 2012 wedding too!

Who else? 

Re: DIY Projects?

• Options
    I kinda want to do my own invitations, and maybe grow some of my own flowers. My mom is really good with organizing and decorating so we will probably end up doing a lot of it ourselves. It saves money, and then you get things exactly how you want them! 
  • Options
    exactly :) soooooooooo true!!!
     i didnt know if there was anyone here....
  • Options
    I really want to do my own STD's and invites (even though my cousins wife does it for a living --I just want to make it myself.) :D I also plan on doing favors and decorations. I will leave the flowers to the proffessionals. hahaha.
    It is just so hard to really plan on it and picture it so far in advance. I think that's why this board is pretty slow and empty too. I bet we'll see much more action later this year or early next year when it's about 18 months out.

Girls is stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis,
    all they need in this world is some love.
  • Options
    Do you guys think you will buy some sort of kits for invites, or do it all from scratch? I heard Michaels has some nice kits
  • Options
    i saw them and they are nice.. although i want to do all my own from scratch :)
  • Options
    were diying everything! (well except the dress of course... not that talented...although my moh is altering my dress for me so i suppose that counts :) )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards