July 2013 Weddings

Uncheck....

We had a local stand called wrappers that serves sandwhiches and hotdogs catering our wedding. I havent head from them in WEEKS either by phone or email and they wanted to discuss an official menu at the begining of Nov.

FI and I have decided this might not be the best way to go about things after all. We loved the idea but at the same time if they are going to be hard(impossible) to reach and unprofessional then maybe its not the best idea after all.

Back to the drawing board for catering. Cry
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Uncheck....

• Awww that sucks. It would be so cool and original thing to do!!! What about food trucks? I know those are all over now. Maybe a better option and more of a variety?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_uncheck-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e716a4d4-ef63-4bae-ba91-7067ab628df1Post:562c2478-4cf7-4c69-bb0e-d3aeb287fa3b">Re: Uncheck....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww that sucks. It would be so cool and original thing to do!!! What about food trucks? I know those are all over now. Maybe a better option and more of a variety?
    Posted by shilotony2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I have seen alot of photos of weddings with food trucks lately...good idea!</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • that is SUPER lame. we had a similar issue with a potential caterer, it's so frustrating! look into the food truck scene, and also check if your favorite restaurants cater...we're getting a really good local Mexican restaurant to put together a menu for us at a really good price.

best of luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • well this place was the sentimental favorite so at this point we are looking for burgers and dogs because that was FI second choice.
    The only thing this man wants a say in is booze and food! Oh and a bachelor party. =P =D God love him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards