July 2013 Weddings
Options

HELP!!!

MY WEDDING DATE IS SO FAR BUT SO CLOSE I DO NOT KNOW WHER TO START! PLEASE HELP

WEDDNG DATE 7.20.2013

Re: HELP!!!

• Options
    I have the same date (7/20/2013)!! I completely understand what you mean.  My fiance and I have talked about that date for a while before we even got engaged (it's been our anniversary for 5 years...falls on Sat in 2013). I never thought I wanted a long engagement so when he popped the question I thought "Oh I have TONS of time...maybe too much".  Since then, with everyone asking questions like the when where and how I'm starting to wonder if I should have answers to all of those questions already.  Looking at the checklists on this site and in wedding planning books my overly-excited little sister got me for Christmas, I'm realizing there are things that can be worked on now but we're certainily not under enormous pressure to have it all figured out yet either.  I'm working on the guest list since I figure that dictates venue to some degree and browsing wedding magazines and getting a general idea of how I want things to feel.  Congrats and have fun right now!  I'm thinking this is kind of the sweet spot where we can daydream the big picture and aren't under the gun for anything yet either Smile
  • Options
    You can def research venues!!! It's a lot of fun, or at least it was for me.  Some places will say it's too early to book but the place that we ended up booking with already had Oct 2013 weddings booked. Some places fill up much earlier than others.

We are also looking at caterers now because we have to bring in our own. We have tastings next week which i'm super excited about.

Good luck!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Btw my wedding date is 7-19-13 one day before you :) So exciting!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards