July 2013 Weddings

someone entertain me.. chit chat

Im at work till 11 and super bored already. After being off for 5 days Id have rather stayed home. After today Im off again till Monday! Woo!

Anyone doing something fun this weekend? Glenn and I are going down to his parents river property for some bbq, fireworks and s'mores...mmmm!!

Also an off the wall question: what's the most daring thing you've ever done or are planning on doing? Myself, I went skydiving a few yrs back and would do it again in a heartbeat!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: someone entertain me.. chit chat

• lol u are bored.  im scared of heights so i walked across swinging bridge.  yet i used to do cross country horse trials lol
  • Get this when I was standing on the Eiffel tower i almost peed myself out of fear and screamed bloody murder but skydiving was easier than writing my name...i still cant figure it out lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • lol omg i hate heights.  i sent my camera up the eiffel tower and i stayed on ground
  • I have no idea what I am doing ths weekend. I think I might start doing DYI for the wedding again. 

I'm not all thta daring, but I've done a speech for a room of 300 or so. I like speaking, but not to a crowd like that. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to Re:someone entertain me.. chit chat:[QUOTE]lol omg i hate heights.nbsp; i sent my camera up the eiffel tower and i stayed on ground Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

This made me lol. Too funny

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • glad made u  laugh.  lol im doing DIY stuff this weekend as well
  • CKSillyPantsCKSillyPants member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    This weekend I am doing training for my volunteer work at the Humane Society. Also, homework. Yay.

I recently shot a gun for the first time. A shotgun. I have never been that close to a gun and it terrified me. I started crying... BUT I SHOT IT! HA!
    I had a dream recently that I was going skydiving with a friend but a series of events prevented us from actually going. Now I really want to go! But, I have a video of my siblings and I riding one of those slingshot rides at a local fair. It scared the crap out of me. I think I would have a heart attack and die if I ever went skydiving.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to Re:someone entertain me.. chit chat:[QUOTE]This weekend I am doing training for my volunteer work at the Humane Society. Also, homework. Yay. I recently shot a gun for the first time. A shotgun. I have never been that close to a gun and it terrified me. I started crying... BUT I SHOT IT! HA!I had a dream recently that I was going skydiving with a friend but a series of events prevented us from actually going. Now I really want to go! But, I have a video of my siblings and I riding one of those slingshot rides at a local fair. It scared the crap out of me. I think I would have a heart attack and die if I ever went skydiving. Posted by CKSillyPants[/QUOTE]

I thought Id be scared too but it didnt even phase me. Youd be out if theplane before youd have time to think about a heart attack lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I soo want to sky dive! Gah! I just haven't got around to it. I was supposed to go this weekend actually, but plans fell through. 

Instead, I'm going away for the weekend - it's a long weekend for Canadians, so I'm off to the cottage with FI, my parents, siblings, aunt & uncle, and grandparents. It'll be a full house, but it's always fun. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • In Response to Re:someone entertain me.. chit chat:[QUOTE]I soo want to sky dive! Gah! I just haven't got around to it. I was supposed to go this weekend actually, but plans fell through.nbsp;Instead, I'm going away for the weekend it's a long weekend for Canadians, so I'm off to the cottage with FI, my parents, siblings, aunt amp; uncle, and grandparents. It'll be a full house, but it's always fun.nbsp; Posted by Beads921[/QUOTE]

I love cottages! So jealous! Have a greeaaatt time!"

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FI has a funeral, I have to work. Hours have been cut back and I can't afford not to ;( A bunch of girls from work are going to go see Magic Mike so if FI leaves town early I might joint them.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • In Response to Re:someone entertain me.. chit chat:[QUOTE]FI has a funeral, I have to work. Hours have been cut back and I can't afford not to ;

A bunch of girls from work are going to go see Magic Mike so if FI leaves town early I might joint them. Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

Oh! Ooh! Taakkee meeee

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited June 2012
    i'm super excited for the weekend! saturday i'm driving east to meet my FI at his other home (where he works 3-4 days a week) and then we're going off on an adventure for our 5th anniversary (how long have you guys been with your FI's, btw?) we're going to Humboldt to go beer tasting and to spend the 4th of July in Eureka where they have an AMAZING fireworks display and a fun craft festival. happy almost July!! where has the time flown?

as for daring things... hmm... heights are a terrifying thing for me, too... can't imagine skydiving! once I did a zipline that was about 100 feet long, and i neary passed out from the fear! i'd love to try it, because i hear it is amazing though! i don't think i've done anything very daring... i'll have to spice things up a bit ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Re:someone entertain me.. chit chat:[QUOTE]i'm super excited for the weekend! saturday i'm driving east to meet my FI at his other home where he works 34 days a week and then we're going off on an adventure for our 5th anniversary how long have you guys been with your FI's, btw? Posted by missquela[/QUOTE]

We just celebrated 2 yrs together. When we first started dating we broke up for about a month but neither of us remember the day he originally asked me to be his....so we celebrate the day we met instead lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 6-7 yrs, there wasn't a real specific time when we got together. It just sort of happened. At least four of us from work are going to the movie, haha.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • pp- sorta happened lol hahahha funny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards