July 2013 Weddings

With or without?

So I'm off till Thursday ( FI and I were supposed go down to the beach to celebrate our anniv but now its raining and the forecast blows)  anyway..I decided to start my diy table numbers. Its photos with all the places that we've been.  They're going to be tucked in wire holders. Which looks better with the backing (in a gray/silver) or without?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: With or without?

• With. I mat everything. :) 
  • Agreed. with
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • WITH that way the pic stands out a lil
  • I agree, I like the silver matting :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Def with it makes it pop so much more.  And I love your idea for table numbers.  We might have to do something similar if you don't mind me idea snatching lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re:With or without?:[QUOTE]Def with it makes it pop so much more.nbsp; And I love your idea for table numbers.nbsp; We might have to do something similar if you don't mind me idea snatching lol Posted by MrsSearad[/QUOTE]

Snatch away.. i got the idea off of google. Ive been to a few weddings in the past and haven't seen anyone do this so hopefully it'll stay unique..ish lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Agreed I always hate things that are overdone.  Dont get me wrong we are very traditional but I still want something different that people around here havent seen before.  And with South Louisiana and Mardi Gras and the big weddings we have its pretty hard to keep a smaller budget and stay creative enough to satisfy people appetites for what has become considered the norm.  My mom refused for me to have sunflowers because it was to country and red neck as she put it.  To say the least my mom likes to impress people and cares what others think alot.
  • P.S. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards