September 2012 Weddings

Hair Options PIP

I've had 2 hair trials already with 2 different people. I didn't like either of them =/ so that's why I don't have pictures of the trials. This Sunday one of my bridesmaids is coming over to see what she can do! She has really good curling skills and I think either of these styles are easy enough to do without a professional! I think they are both really pretty. Here is a picture of me in my dress too so you can see what i'm working with! =) Here are 2 different hairstyles I have in mind (3 pics of each one) Which of these two hair styles do you like with my dress?  =)

Re: Hair Options PIP

• edited August 2012
    I really like the last picture ( the second one).The hairstyle goes better with dress your wearing. Congrats!!
  • Definitely the last picture.  I think it would look perfect with your dress and definitely be easy enough for your friend to do.  Sorry that your hair trials didn't work out the way you had hoped :/
  • i also really love the last picture! and the one where they're up against the tree.. both of thos would work really well with your dress style! good luck!!
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LAst one!  Beautiful dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree last one :
  • Wow thanks everyone! The last one is kinda like my everyday style but a little different and more fancy =) so I think that's why I like it. We'll see what happens on Sunday. I'll be back with pics of my hair afterwards! =D
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_hair-options-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:092d8899-a7f2-4e79-b0e3-fae2c338fd9dPost:b803ceca-6c38-4007-b25e-b334cdd910a8">Re: Hair Options PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow thanks everyone! The last one is kinda like my everyday style but a little different and more fancy =) so I think that's why I like it. We'll see what happens on Sunday. I'll be back with pics of my hair afterwards! =D
    Posted by AngelaBaker87[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>They say you shouldn't try to look like a dramatically different person on your wedding day- just a classed up, more polished version of how you normally look.  I think the little bit of sparkle really makes it special and I agree the second one would be LOVELY with your dress.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards