September 2012 Weddings

Wedding Attire - what do you ladies think?

Even though the wedding is far away, I have been obsessed with purchasing all my attire/accessories. My FI thinks Im crazy, but I am feeling productive. I wanted to get your opinions on what I have gotten together so far. If you think it will look good, etc. The only thing I physically have so far is the shoes but the other stuff is ordered or waiting in shopping carts to be ordered!

Dress: (ordered) In Champagne, changing top to be more of a pronounced sweetheart.
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=rhianna&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=S5094HP

Veil: (ordered) Dont have a picture but its long and soft ivory tulle with a champage satin edge.

Shoes: (purchased) gown has tulle overlay so it sort of mimics with the shoes. Our colors are blush, grey and ivory.

Earrings:Ivory Pearls, with Champagne Accents. Dress has ivory beading detail in flowers. Pearls looks a little darker in the photo but theyre lighter in person.

Bracelet: Ivory Pearls

What do you ladies think? Its hard because I dont have everything together but I am just trying to get ideas together and garner some opinions. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards