September 2012 Weddings

7 Months!

To all my fellow September 29th brides...we have only 7 months left!!! That means our little ticker will say 6 months and 4 weeks starting tomorrow...lol.  I can't believe how the time has flown...it's going by so fast. Take time to enjoy being engaged while you still can...it's once in a lifetime!

Re: 7 Months!

• Ahh I know it is crazy!!! I definitely agree on enjoying the engagement.  It is such a special time.  I'm ready for the wedding but will be sad to not be engaged any more too!
  • It's crazy! I can't believe it's only 7 months!!! 
  • YAYYYY! I think I've been enjoying our engagement a little too much, I have SOO much to do! Better get on the ball Undecided
  • Yikes!!!!  It can't get here fast enough, but there is still so much left to do!!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Crazy that it's only 7 months away!  Met with a potential dj today and loved him, so I feel like I'm actually getting stuff done again.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• YAY! Im so excited for this :) Except Im just a little jealous of the September 1st girls who's tickers are about to say 5 months and 4 weeks tomorrow!! CRAZINESS!
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_7-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:35befe31-29be-46d7-a9ff-b9cae33a4facPost:3257f5bd-ee74-4b15-be37-3dd7dcc0b781">Re: 7 Months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY! Im so excited for this :) Except Im just a little jealous of the September 1st girls who's tickers are about to say 5 months and 4 weeks tomorrow!! CRAZINESS!
    Posted by ekk120[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed! We're all September brides, but there's a month difference between some of us. It's weird.</div>
    Anniversary
  • Yay! SO exciting! We have our engagement pics next weekend and I am so excited! But we still have soooo much planning to do!!! How is the planning coming for everyone. What all have you gotten done??? Trying to figure out how behind we are :/
    Soon to be Mrs. Roberts :)Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards