September 2012 Weddings

XP: DIY Sunday

Sunday was a nice, relaxing day in our household. Neither of us made any plans, so we stayed home and I got to work on housework and wedding stuff!

Firstly, I completed all the pages of our guest list tracker for family on both sides, which means I finally have all the family addresses. This is a HUGE check given he has a HUGE family! lol

Then I took all the printed pages of my wedding planner that I got off Russel and Hazel, and put them in a binder that I got all done up nice with a fancy cover I printed off for it, and dividers and everything, just to make it easier.

I got the itch to get some DIY done, so I decided to try my hand making crayons. We are inviting A LOT of children so I am making up colouring books and these crayons for activity bags that will be at each of their seats for the reception.

I only did a few, getting the hang of making them. I have A LOT more to make, but here are some examples:

Then, NWR DIY, I finished a baby blanket that I was making for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl recently:

After that was done I decided to work on the jewellery boxes I am making for each of our flower girls. I had found these ADORABLE bracelets that I just HAD TO get them.... I knew I was in love with them and won't change my mind, and our flower girls are our nieces, so that's not going to change lol
The jewellery boxes are little treasure chests, done in our wedding colours, with their names on top.

After that I started working again on our hangers. FI had already spray painted them black for me, with a nice gloss paint. I put the names in each of them, and started on the bows. I have only put the bow on one, I will finish the rest tomorrow:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards