September 2012 Weddings

How early is too early?

Hey girls! How early is too early to start booking things? Are people are going to think I'm crazy if I start booking things?? haha 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How early is too early?

• I've already booked my venue and we will be booking the majority of the rest of the main things like DJ, photographer, flowers....etc  in the next 5 months.  When you live near a major city things book up really far in advance, and September is one of the most popular months to get married so there is even more competition!
  • I have already booked my caterer..  to lock in 2010 food pricing... I have also booked my venue...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been looking at venue already and my date is not until Sept 2012. It's never to early.
  • I booked my venue about a month ago, and will be booking my photographer and DJ in the next couple weeks.  That is all I plan to do this year--I just want to book my main vendors and get the best pricing possible.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nothing's ever too early if they (vendors) allowit. We have locked in the venue (YAY) and it's very unlikely prices for food will got up too much in the next 2 years.  Other than that, I have found a few vendors that are not interesting in booking so far our.  But my plan is to book many more by the spring-summer of next year, which will still be plenty of time. 
    80 said yes image
  • I have my photographer/videographer booked and I am going to visit the two venues I have decided and we will choose the one that makes me go WWWWWWwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! If neither one gives me goose bumps, its back to the drawing board.
  • I was interested in reserving the Embassy Suites here in Kansas City but when I told the lady when my wedding was she went "cold". Her attitude was pretty much I am WAAAYYY to early to book my venue. I was pissed! Then she didn't send the info I asked for my email.

This is the second time she has put me off. I'm ready to snap on her ass. I, like you guys wanted to have the main things taken care of. She's making it difficult.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My motto is that it is never to early!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards