September 2012 Weddings

Officially a September 2012 Bride!

Just had to share my excitement!  We just put our deposit down to book our venue for September 15, 2012! :)

Re: Officially a September 2012 Bride!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_officially-september-2012-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:582b2450-c1eb-4bb4-a28b-12cde6c18cfaPost:5b08a849-0d6c-4ee3-931c-1178fa4b3689">Officially a September 2012 Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just had to share my excitement!  We just put our deposit down to book our venue for September 15, 2012! :)
    Posted by myschelt[/QUOTE]

YAY!!  Congratulations.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Congrats! Thats a HUGE step!
    imageAnniversary
  • Congrats I just started looking for venues but we're hoping to get married on 9/15/12
  • Congratulations!!!
    80 said yes image
  • Yay! September 15, 2012 is our date too :) Out of curiousity, what colors are you planning on?

Photobucket
  • Wahoo!!!!   That's our date too!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! I cant book my venue till July5 for next Sept1, but I plan to be there at 8am as soon as they open!! I think once I book the venue then it will really feel real to me.

Future Mrs.Dawson
  • congrats my day also is sept 15,2012..wow lol
  • Im also sept 15, 2012 ..put deposit on venue this friday weehoo lol
  • Sorry I took a bit of a break after we got our venue set!  Just tried some dresses on this weekend! :)  If nothing else, it was motivation to hit the gym! haha

Our colors are a mix of rust, chocolate brown, and bronze, with some other accents.  I know this sounds like a hot mess but I went to school for art so I am super excited to put it all together! :)  We are having an outdoor wedding, and we have an overall woodsy/rustic theme with some industrial touches thrown in. 

It's so funny to see how many people all chose the same date!  We originally wanted October 20, but due to scheduling conflicts with my cousins wedding and choosing an outdoor venue, we moved it up.
  • kbella717kbella717 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Congrats!!!   We booked our venue too!! September 7th, 2012 Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards