September 2012 Weddings

My dress nightmare has came true *vent*

I posted this on FB earlier and going to do it here as well. I have been in touch with the dress designer (my oldest sister) over and over about setting up the FIRST fitting for my dress. Well we are 2.5 weeks from the 3 month mark and STILL NOTHING!!!! FI and I both are nervous that nothing has happen. So plan B has to come into effect now. Made an appointment with DB for Sunday when they open to try on dresses. Just me and FI are going to be at DB, how FI feels I have been let down enough and I don't need someone else making this dress shopping a nightmare. Both my father and FFIL are involved with the dress mess now (kinda wish I had a FMIL now). FFIL is helping me find a seamstresse's and my father is going to talk to my sister about getting her tail in gear over the dress. If I end up finding a dress, I am going to still use a seamstress to make an outfit out the material I already bought for the suppose dress. Already cried and stress ate because of this. Sad that everything else is in line except my dress.

Anniversary Vacation

Re: My dress nightmare has came true *vent*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards