September 2012 Weddings

5 random questions! Gtky

I thought this would be a fun little post because it can keep going and going and people can post more than once. You answer the 5 questions asked before you, the write 5 questions for the next person! Questions can be totally random :)

I'll start by asking
1. What is your favorite scent
2. If you had to relive one day over and over which day would you choose
3. What song brings you back to your senior year of high school
4. What book can you reread and never tire of
5. What is you most masculine trait?

Remember to answer these five, then write your own five for the next person!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 5 random questions! Gtky

• 1. Who's your favorite band/artist?
    This is tough, I really love Beyonce, her voice is amazing... then in a close second Amy Winehouse and Adele
    2. What was your favorite subject in highschool?
    Hands down, Zoology
    3. What's the coolest place you've ever visited, or best vacation you've ever taken?
    I really don't know, I don't go on many trips.  My grandparents live by Niagara Falls so I grew up going there all the time (Canadian side is WAY better)
    4.  What's your favorite childhood or family memory?
    Anything with my Aunt she was an amazing person and always spoiled me whenever my mom upset me lol
    5. Who's your celebrity crush?
    Jason Mamoa hello hotness

1.  What is your favorite animal?
    2.  Have you played any sports in your life?
    3.  What is your favorite memory with your SO?
    4.  Are you happy with your job?
    5.  What is your favorite thing to do? (besides TK obviously ;)  )
  • Can I break the rules and as TK a question?  

Hey TK, why can't you get your act together and post things in a sequential order... it's not that hard.  Also, what is this negative time stamp?  Sorry... that was 2 questions...
  • edited December 2011
    1. Chanel-CoCo Mademoiselle fro perfume, and lavender for favorite scent in general
    2. Probably St. Patrick's Day 2010, first time FI told me he loved me, it was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun with our friends and family. a pretty perfect day.
    3. IDK what song but Sublime and Dave Matthews and Phish remind me of that time and the summer immediately after graduating.
    4. I've probably only re-red a couple books in my life. I have add when it comes to that if I know whats going to happen I skip along, or get bored and go to something else.
    5. My take charge attitude. Or die-hard love of the NY Giants.

1. Who's your favorite band/artist?
    2. What was your favorite subject in highschool?
    3. What's the coolest place you've ever visited, or best vacation you've ever taken?
    4.  What's your favorite childhood or family memory?
    5. Who's your celebrity crush?
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Okay, the order is kinda wonky, but I think I'm answering the right poster's questions lol. 

1.  What is your favorite animal?
    I love horses, dogs, whales and any rodent-y thing. I don't think I could pick just one.

2.  Have you played any sports in your life?
    Not really, I never joined in school but I do love playing tennis, jogging when I can and my FI is getting me into boxing a little as a stress reliever.

3.  What is your favorite memory with your SO?
    There are lots of awesome moments, but the best ones are when we had our babies. He watched them come into the world and before I saw them all I saw was his face and his reaction and it was absolutely precious. :)

4.  Are you happy with your job?
    GAWD no lol. I lost a good job thanks to a crummy economy and a merger, and all I could get now was fast food. It's just p/t to help with expenses and I by no means plan to stay there very long.

5.  What is your favorite thing to do? (besides TK obviously ;)  )
    I love reading and cooking. I <3 shopping and I like to sketch when I have a little down time.

1. What is your hobby?
    2. What is your favorite song (at the moment?)
    3. What is one of  your favorite movies?
    4. Do you like s'mores?
    5. What is your favorite article of clothing?

• 1. What is your hobby?  Planning things
    2. What is your favorite song (at the moment?)  Free Bird
    3. What is one of your favorite movies?  Anything gangster
    4. Do you like s'mores?  who doesnt
    5. What is your favorite article of clothing?  My pirate duckie PJ Pants, the ones that I wear when Im sick.  Like right now. 

1.  What is your favorite midnight snack?
    2.  What kind of car do you drive?
    3.  What is the first thing you do in the morning?
    4.  Are you a mall or online shopper?
    5.  Name something you've done that could be used for blackmail?
  • I like this so I'm going to keep it going :)

1.  What is your favorite midnight snack?
    I usually don't eat midnight snacks BUT if I did it would have to be jalapeno poppers
    2.  What kind of car do you drive?
    Acura, waiting to get a new AWD vehicle after the wedding.  
    3.  What is the first thing you do in the morning?
    Put the pup out.
    4.  Are you a mall or online shopper?
    Mall, and I last minute mall shopper at that.
    5.  Name something you've done that could be used for blackmail?
    I'm not really sure I've done anything blackmail worthy besides being a gossip every now and again.  

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
    2. What is your favorite dinner?
    3.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
    4. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
    5.  How much time per day do you think you spend online?
  • edited December 2011
    1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
    Yes, I do. I can't wait!

2. What is your favorite dinner?
    I used to have an unhealthy obsession with lasagna, but I'm not really sure what's my favorite now! I love all things with carbs lol..

3.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
    My FI makes fun of me, but the words 'gotcha' or 'moist'. I also cannot stand when people are late for no reason, it drives me nuts.

4. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
    Definitely an optimist!

5.  How much time per day do you think you spend online?
    Not as much anymore- my laptop broke, so maybe 1 hour a day. I go on my phone a lot though.

Edit: I forgot to add my 5 questions!

1. Are you happy where you live?
    2. What is your favorite vacation spot?
    3. Have you ever been to a concert?
    4. What is the present you would love to get from santa the most? :)
    5. Who is your favorite vendor from your wedding thus far and why?
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • 1. I love Missouri because both our families live her and we love them, but I wish we had a house and not an apartment 2. Fiancé and I haven't been out of the country together yet, so for the two of us it's Washington state. 3. I love live music and frequent concerts, but my favorite will always be when I was like 16 I saw fall out boy and they pulled me on stage 4. Hummm... That's a good one, maybe a new big screen tv 5. Well I am doing the cakes and cupcakes and I couldn't be more excited because this way I know they'll be perfect My five 1. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2011 2. What is the best movie you watched in 2011? 3. If you had twins tomorrow a girl and a boy what would you name them? 4. Do you like you in laws? 5. What is your favorite dessert?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2011? I honestly cant think of anything... I guess thats a good thing!
    2. What is the best movie you watched in 2011? Definitely the Kings Speech
    3. If you had twins tomorrow a girl and a boy what would you name them? Nolan and Mollie :)
    4. Do you like you in laws? No... I LOVE THEM! Theyre amazing :)
    5. What is your favorite dessert? A warm brownie with ice cream on top 

My 5 Questions:
    1. What is your dream job?
    2. How did you and your fiance decide on Sept 2012 for the wedding?
    3. Whats the funniest memory you have with your fiance?
    4. Whats your favorite thing to do on a Saturday?
    5. Where are you going on your honeymoon?
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dream job:  Wedding planner, designer, and stylist.  But really I would love to work on TV sets as a stylist.

2.  How FI and I decided on a 2012 wedding:  We were poor.  Both lost our jobs around the same time.  Right after we bought a 3 family house.  My parents wanted to help and they could only manage a 2 year plans as could we so it was set.

3.  Funniest memory with FI:  We crashed a wedding at Castle in the Clouds.  We ended up in someone else's wedding pictures because we broke in.  The couple laughed and let us explore once their pics were over.

The funniest part was after a few drinks I decided it would be good to call my mom and leave a message telling her I was arrested for trespassing and indecent exposure so she couldn't send my grandfather who lived a few towns over.

(She had just finished telling a story the day before that I had never given her any trouble)  It was time.

4.  Favorite Saturday pastime:  I love road trips.  I don't care if I even step foot outside of the car but I just love to roam around.  Maybe get a bite to eat and just explore.

5.  Honeymoon:  We're not sure.  FI's parents told us we would sit down in Jan, to discuss this.  As of right now we don't have a place and I need a new job that will let me have the time off, since we work together and it wont work.

1.  What is your favorite cosmetic?
    2.  Have you ever been arrested?
    3.  We're you popular, neutral or a nerd?
    4.  How many children do you want?
    5.  Do you ever facebook stalk your ex's?
  • 1. Chanel Rougue intense in rubylite, its an all day lipstick and the BEST red ever.
    2. Never been arrested. Never even had a speeding ticket (knock on wood)
    3.  Neutral, I went to a fairly small (I graduated with about 230 kids) school that wasn't very clicky.  I had lots of friends was involved and was known, but wasn't a popular girl persay.
    4. 2 or 3, but it will all depend, life could go in so many directions in the next 5 years.  I always said I wanted 5 kids, I love big families, then for YEARS I was never getting married or havign kids, so we're treanding back toward the big family though I can't quite imagine it as we'll already be 31 when we get married I want probably 2 years before we start TTC
    5. Um occasionally theres a few I like to check in on, honestly I'd rather think that they facebook stalk me lol!

1.  Do you follow any sports teams?
    2.  Do you have siblings? How many?
    3. Whats the worst job you ever had?
    4. Favorite TV show?
    5. Any favorite beauty secret?
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1.  Do you follow any sports teams?  Do I ever?! LOL!  I love football so while the Redskins are my hometown team and I love them, I also follow any underdog team for each season.  I am a sucker for the down and out.  LOL!

2.  Do you have siblings?  Yes. How many? 4 (3 from my Dad's first marriage and 1 full brother).

3. Whats the worst job you ever had?  Retail.  My feet are just not cut out for all that standing. UGH!

4. Favorite TV show?  Right now...My Fair Wedding, Say "Yes" to the Dress, Glee, New Girl, and Finding Hope. 

5. Any favorite beauty secret? Oatmeal soap for cleansing my face.  It has worked beautifully for me for many, many years.

My questions:

1.  What car do you drive right now?  What car would you like to be driving right now?
    2.  Were you part of any team during high school? If so, what?
    3.  What one celebrity would you like to have at your wedding?
    4.  What is the name of your favorite restaurant?
    5.  If you could be part of the cast on a TV show which one would it be?

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_5-random-questions-gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:7b298e76-86c1-4189-ba96-fba8022b2361Post:d021eccc-fe6d-40c6-a9cd-bc9bed7db973">Re: 5 random questions! Gtky</a>:
    [QUOTE] My questions: 1.  What car do you drive right now?  What car would you like to be driving right now? 2.  Were you part of any team during high school? If so, what? 3.  What one celebrity would you like to have at your wedding? 4.  What is the name of your favorite restaurant? 5.  If you could be part of the cast on a TV show which one would it be?
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

<div> 1. I drive a toyota prius, but I can't wait to trade it for a SUV! More room for babies. </div><div> 2. I was cheerleading captain, and my class president from sophomore to senior year. </div><div> 3. oooooo, toss up between Ryan Gosling or Justin Long (my crushes)</div><div> 4. I love to cook at home, but I would say Red Lobster is a favorite</div><div> 5. The big band theory, I love that show and I would fit right in lol</div><div>
    </div><div>My questions</div><div>
    </div><div>   1. Are you the oldest, youngest, only child, and do you think it has effected you?</div><div>   2. What is something you miss about being single?</div><div>   3. What is song makes you think of your senior year of highschool?</div><div>   4. Would you rather, never brush your teeth again, or never wash your hair again? </div><div>   5. What do you think your fiancés best feature is?</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards