September 2012 Weddings

200 days!

I just noticed that there are 200 days left!!
My fellow September 15th brides - we are getting closer!!
invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 200 days!

• Wooo! How exciting =] 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know, but honestly I am actually more excited about seeing tomorrow...199!!  Something about being under the 200 mark is a good feeling!
  • Yay! And the next up is us 9/22 brides!!! Ahh! Getting crazy!!!
  • I've been telling people only 200 more days all day today! Ahhh! So excited!!
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Oh my! I just checked the number of days between the date we got engaged & the wedding, which I hadn't done before- it's 400!! 8-0 Woah! So today is the halfway point. :) Cool!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We've been engaged since June 2010 so 200 days is beyond exciting!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see that 100 on my board! Congrats to us all!
  • Oooooo dear...
    :)
  • Exactly DeadUtopia. . . freaking out!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_200-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:8f0664b8-4d77-4aea-93a2-c49390c987bfPost:a0358967-6ef5-4bfe-889c-ed7772e05df6">200 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just noticed that there are 200 days left!! My fellow September 15th brides - we are getting closer!!
    Posted by mamameech[/QUOTE]

Same date as me Mamameech!!! I told my FI today we are 200 days away from the big date and the spit all his drink out lol The next thing out his mouth was too funny, OMG I need to go order the wedding bands *screams it loud* All I could do was hug and kiss him in the process of laughing lol (Not on the to-do list yet)
    Anniversary Vacation
  • I told my mom yesterday that it's 200 days away. She let out a big sigh and Ugh! She's been trying to lose weight since battling breast cancer and all the reconstructive surgery afterwards. She was 130 before all this and wants to be this again so badly. I have told her over and over and over again that I don't care if she's 200 lbs at the wedding, I'm just so thankful that she is there.

By the way, it's 199 days now!!!
    Sept. 2012 - March Siggy Challenge:
    Favorite Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Does anyone else feel nauseous?
    I am getting married Sept. 2nd. I just feel like I have SO much to do. Right now, it's the dress decision that's so hard for me to make!!! Dont know what to do...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards