September 2012 Weddings

***Trins***

Ok, so I fail... just remembered to go check the post that we were talking on lol

I am actually from just outside Barrie originally lol Although I left there YEARS ago... so I don't really know it anymore hahaha

I am still on the search, I think I might try Bracebridge because I seem to be hitting a dead end in Gravenhurst lol

Re: ***Trins***

• Ya Bracebridge might be your best bet. They do have cute little restaurants there as  well for a nice lunch or something afterwards. They may actually have like a "mobile" spa type thing that will go to your resort to do it. Another thought. 

To funny! I lived in Barrie myself for a few years, hahahaha, as you can see I don't stay in one place very long! 
  • Ever been to the Horseshoe Valley Resort area, out where all the ski resorts are? That's where I grew up lol
  • Ya I know where your talking about. You grew up super close to the muskokas! We tend to drive through there sometimes when we head up to our cottage in order to bypass the crazy cottage country traffic on the 400 hahaha it's amazing how bad it can get sometimes! We are getting married the first long weekend in Sept. and had to book the wedding for the Sunday actually, which is fine with us since everyone will have the Monday off anyways. But alot of our guests are from out of country as well so they will be hitting up the airport in Toronto on the Monday. So we ended up posting a little heads up on our wedding website to warn people of the traffic! Hahaha how sad is that!
  • Oh ya, we used to always get a traffic rush coming through our area every holiday weekend because a lot of people who choose to use Hwy 11 or Hwy 12 to skip out of the 400 lol!

That's kinda how we found the venue, being that close... I was up visiting with my mother and we found it lol
  • Well I'm sure you will have a beautiful day up there :)

Another funny tidbit about that place - my ex runs the golf side of that resort! hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards