September 2012 Weddings

I need to stop

I need to stop looking at wedding blogs. I feel like there is no way my DIY kindergarden crafty stuff is going to look anywhere near as good. I only have a day of coordinator, and I feel like he is just going to put stuff places. I really feel like I should have had a planner the whole way through to make it look like one cohesive idea, not just a bunch of navy, blue and orange crap :(
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38

Re: I need to stop

• Don't feel that way!!! You have worked hard, I am sure, to make your wedding day your own, unique to both of you. There will never be two weddings alike, nor should there be...have faith that all of your choices will come together...in the end, people always leave a wedding feeling happy, and only the brides remember a of the small details...let it go, our time is here!!!!
  • Yeah, I sometimes think like that, too. But you know what, your photographer will make it look awesome :) That's all it is, strategic angles!
  • I've yet to be to a wedding where everything seemed to be super cohesive.  In fact, I'm worried I took my wine theme to a cheesy level because it is too cohesive haha.  Regardless, I'm sure some people won't notice half of my details to feel it is cheesy.  And, not having a cohesive theme never took anything away from the other weddings.  I just remember how happy the bride and groom looked and that's to me what make a beautiful wedding.
  • Yeah, I know I just have a bunch of black, white and royal blue crap. Oh well. I'm just trying to have fun. I'm not going to stress that my centerpiece is boring and my chairs don't match. I'm there to dance and be married.
    -First came baby, Then came love, Now here comes marraige in the marriage carriage??-
  • It's the people that will make it special- even if it doesn't look like some magazine or pinboard, once the reception is filled with the people you love, who are there to support you, it will be beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sure its going to look AMAZING and we'll all be oggling your pictures and gushing over how amazing everything looks before you know it :)
  • thanks britt :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards