September 2012 Weddings

show me your card box (PIP)

I havent finished it yet so i will post before pic (FH need to stain it and put lining in it)

Re: show me your card box (PIP)

• Wow, did you build it yourself or something?? It's great!!

I was considering DIYing a picture frame box (kind of ike the ones at www.theperfectcardbox.com), but in the end I decided to go the vintage suitcase route since we loooooooove to travel. It's also a lot cheaper and must less hassle. Got this beauty at the thrift store for $6! Not sure itf it's actually vintage or not, but it kind of looks like it:

• no we bought it at the craft store...i was org going to make my own card box but i thought the treasure chest would go better with the renaissance theme....and your suitcase idea is awesome!!!!!
  • Looks great!  I'm doing a photo frame card box like this one:

I've already got the "box" part done (made of 4, 8x10 photo frames), but I need to have our photos printed.  I also need to find a nice fabric that I like for the top part, and maybe some embellishments.  I'll post a picture when I've finished it :)
  • I love mine.  It's not too fancy, but my mom and I put it together.  We also made a matching flower girl basket.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• We're using a lantern type thing I found at homegoods, i'll embelish it a bit with succulents and moss and flowers to fit the rest of the wedding, I thought the whitewashed wood look worked with the white irch candle holders and the rest fo the decor.

Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• SOCKER Greenhouse IKEA Provides a good environment for seeds to sprout and plants to grow.
    with grass in the bottom
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38
  • We just made ours this weekend. Probably going to adjust the flowers a bit but I love the way it turned out! And it was super easy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's mine, it was the first DIY project FI and I did for the wedding:
  • Here is my card box! I am so in love with this! 
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards