September 2012 Weddings

Presentation of boudoir photos?

There was a thread on here a while ago about everyone doing boudoir photos and I just saw a thread about the living social deal for a photo book.  I can't decide if a photo book is the best way to show them though and if FI would look at it as much as say one or two framed photos.  But, how do I choose just two?  What format are you giving your photos in????

Re: Presentation of boudoir photos?

• I'll probably make a photobook, but i'm not set on it yet. i think framing them might be a little weird because where would he display them?
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • adktd2bootsadktd2boots member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    While I love the idea of them, I just don't know what I would do with them.  I suppose if I did anything it would be a book that could be put away in a drawer and looked at through the years. 

One of my dear friends is a photographer, so she would love to do them for me, and I have ideas- but I guess we'll just see how fit I get before June when I see her!

ETA: It doesn't let me vote.  BOOK
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I did a photo book! Are you sure you would want your FI displaying boudoir photos of on his desk at the office?? haha

I think a photobook just makes more sense!
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • A lot of the girls I have been working with boudin are now opting out of doing printed pictures. They are either putting them in those USB picture frames or just putting it on a USB disk. I thought it was a neat new idea... But i am still for photo books!
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I am doing mine next week and I am really excited. I plan on buying one of those deals with Living Social and getting a photo book.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would do a little shopping around in the photobook department before buying a living social or groupon deal.  Check out

Adoramapix
    Costco
    Shutterfly

I did an engagement book for a couple from Adorama and really liked the quality.  If you sign up for their emails, they are continually doing specials.

Also, see if your photog can get you deal through Bay Photo, Nations Photo Lab, or White House Custom Colour

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I would do a photobook so you can keep them private.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I'm getting a photobook, but I will have all of the pictures on a USB as well....as I was typing this FI just tried to peak over my shoulder.....gah....
    Anniversary
  • I did the boudoir shoot for Valentine's Day - but my photographer gave me the cd with the photos, so I printed them at Walmart, then got one of those scrapbooks and made my own album.  :)
  • Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards