September 2012 Weddings
Options

MAJOR setback

Today, my Fiance was laid off.  I dont know what to do, should I keep planning withou knowing when he will get a job? We are paying for our wedding ourselves and were on a small wedding budget as it was with previous job, now we  have appointments on sunday to meet with 3 different venders (slight destination wedding, we live in central nc and are getting married on the coast) I know that we will not be able to confirm a date yet because of finacial issues, but was hoping to do it before october ends.  I am just paranoid that the venders that we like (and can afford) might get booked before he gets a new job, and we might have to postpone the wedding.  We JUST past the one year away mark. and the 18 months until stopping BC mark, I feel  like I am breaking inside because I have to postpone everything for him, AGAIN (really long story).  I just needed to actually think someone                                                                                                                                         understand
May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards