September 2012 Weddings

Saddest day!

Today i called off my wedding! Sent my last text out a momnet ago. Still engaged but for other family problems i had to!
well to all my september brides i wish you all the best of planning and to a beautiful and awesome wedding!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Saddest day!

• I'm so sorry, but I'm really glad the wedding isn't off because your relationship is over.  There is always a time to plan a wedding in the future when it is better for you and your family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Sorry to hear the news about the wedding... Good vibes your way to get things sorted out.
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I'm glad it was something related to outside of your relationship!
  • that is sad, but happy to hear that you guys are still going strong! 
    big hugs!!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ditto the PPs. That seriously sucks, but at least you guys are still together. Weddings can wait until some things are sorted through sometimes. Best of luck to you guys!
  • I agree with all PP, obviously! I'm really sorry to hear this and it must be hard but it sounds like it's what's right for you and your families! I'm happy that you're still together! Good luck!!
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry to hear that you've had to cancel the wedding at this time, but as PPs said, I am glad to hear that its not because of your relationship :) I wish you all the best in the future planning your wedding when it is right for you and your families. 
  • Aww I'm sorry you had to call it off.  I'm sure once everything is straightened out with your families you'll be even more ready to have your dream wedding!  Best wishes for the future and sending vibes your way :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • ErinW1912ErinW1912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I am so sorry that is sad but atleast your still with your FI and it is not b/c of that relationship...best of luck in the future
  • Another sorry, that it had to be called off. My FI and I are on oour second time planning the wedding after it just didn't work out the first time. We stayed together and got through all the random stuff going on and we couldn't be more excited. Something better is in store and things will work out great! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards