Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Speaking of GBCK...

I miss some of our regular posters!Traci, hope the new job is going well!  :)Jenn (hey), hope your grandfather lifts the non-work internet ban soon!Who else has been absent lately?

Re: Speaking of GBCK...

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, where is everyone? :( And it seems as if none of the newbies are sticking.....

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    I didn't know Jenn had a non-work internet ban.  I wondered where she went.  When did that happen?
  • AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon, but she should be back to daytime knottie soon, right??Oh, and whatever happened to newbiemom? 
  • jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    newbiemom hasnt been around since she got attacked awhile back. Dont blame het
  • edited December 2011
    lol- newbie mom is a whole other story altogether
  • McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn's grandfather banned non work related internet for right now.  She needs to lay low, but hopes to be back before the wedding. 
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's just this board that people are missing from.The other board that I sometimes read when I'm not readng this one seems oddly empty.
    image.
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Newbemom was SO annoying.  It was a source of humor at first, then just got to be too much to handle.  Don't miss her (not that that would shock anyone).

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    From what I recall, Newbiemom wasn't attacked. Some people suggested that she find Boards or support that has more to do with being a Mom in general and a Mom of a child with health issues. It made sense to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no Molls, I think that sherri2beM and I were pretty mean to her.  I wouldn't say "attacked" because I've seen some of the actual "attacks" on girls here back in the day and they were way more brutal than us calling her annoying.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Angela's right. I get a new phone some time this week, when I find the time to get to the store, so at the latest Friday afternoon. I should be back to daytime on Monday - Hooray!! It does seem that the past couple weeks have been really slow on the board.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, well, shame on you, Stace! You'd better restock your puppies and rainbows closet 'cause it's lookin' kind of empty. :P
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and I wouldn't call Newbiemon an attach either. I really think she needed to find a board where someone could actually give her advice for her situations - those weren't things that most of us could help with.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Puppies and rainbows are not real life!  Especially not with 30+ women together!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    I do feel like the newer knotties aren't posting a lot. Wonder why that is? Any newer knotties want to say anything? I'm curious! And as the Mod, I am supposed to help you come out and post. So, come on out!!  If the older knotties go away, it seems like there will be no Pgh Board anymore.    
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that we also have quite a few summer daytime  knotties who are teachers so they don't knot now that school's starting back up!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been holding back on some major snark lately. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KR- I saw minor snark from you in a few posts and loved it! Let it out girl, especially when you can use pregnancy hormones as an excuse :)

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, go for the snark! Uh, unless it's at me (j/k, I can take it)

Vacation

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Molly- I'm a new knottie, and I'm trying to post frequently.  I think I'm still getting the hang of it/ figuring out what to post about :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm still kind of new and I have to say that snark and all I love this place.However my sister (who lives in STL) just called me crying (yes crying) because some major snarky brides just called her a trashy brat and she was about to delete her knot and leave the boards. I told her abotu how awesoem the board I read is and how she shouldn't give up just stop reading the random boards and stick to the locals that where I feel it works best.
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    I thnk that we are all pretty familiar with you and your walrus, Jen. :) 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I don't consider either of you to be THAT new.  There are a lot of people who introed or asked a question and ran away.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best way to feel comfortable posting on the board is just to jump right in!  Post often!  About WR and NWR subjects!  I totally held back this morning on someone new, haha...who posted the exact same thing that I posted in Jessi's page to me over the weekened.  Uh, she asked me and I answered her and then you answered her with the same thing...way to be super helpful.  :P 
  • edited December 2011
    ::Runs to check the post::

Vacation

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I don't really know what qualifies as new :)  I still feel new, I guess!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
    edited December 2011
    YaY! Good to know I'm not THAT new ;)
    image.
  • SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my stupid work but a ban on non work internet as well, however I do have my BB that sometimes lets me on! and sometimes hates me and doesnt :(so anytime after 4 I get on :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    KR - when I saw that happen this weekend, I totally cracked up because it was so apparent!
  • edited December 2011
    I kind of get a pass for the week I think. I had some very important honeymoon shopping to do today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards