Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Nighttime Knotties...

...Show your faces! I have determined that we need to have a nighttime posting crew (especially since I can't get on during the day much anymore...and I miss everyone!) besides, I think this will help with our newbies that can't post during the day. So show your face and if need be, introduce yourselves!PS - I miss you, daytime girlies! :-(

Re: Nighttime Knotties...

• SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley, lol funny we must have posted @ the same time!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm about to watch Alias Season 3 with my hubby. He has never seen the whole Series, so we are making our way through them. Love them. Such fun. Oh, and I'm gonna have myself a Slim-a-Bear fudgsicle. Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yum! Enjoy, Molly! Now I want chocolate...mmmm...chocolate...
  • edited December 2011
    Get thee some chocolate!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here most evenings, at least for a little bit :) FI is currently absorbed in Little League World Series and the dog is passed out, so here I am! Kim
  • reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I work retail It varies when I am on, but its usually at night. Even on days that I work evening, I am on like, after 10.I don't know if I count though, I'm not sure if I ever properly introduced myself ages ago when i started posting...
  • edited December 2011
    I remember you...of course you count!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you only remember me because I was the creeper that asked if you came into the store I worked in :p
  • pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a night time person! I almost never post or reply to things that are posted during the day though! I always feel like I'm chiming in too late.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha nooo! You're not a creeper! PS - I love Jared's and my rings...so that earns you brownie points!
  • jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  Day and night.  I don't post a whole lot because I feel like I'm being opinionated.  Besides, I never seem to have much helpful advice.
  • edited December 2011
    No, please post more! Everyone is here asking for opinions and you're entitled to yours! :-)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the company too, I am glad I left where I was working and took the opportunity at Jared.  They keep pushing back the opening of the store I am supposed to work inthough. I am training in monroeville for the south hills village store. They pushed it  back 4x.august 29 --> sept 5 --> sept 12 --> sept 19 as of today now.  I am sure we will never make it to SHV.
  • edited December 2011
    I am on a lot at night since work monitors what we do (not positive- but they do every once in awhile)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone! yay for night time knotties! I am studying my life away, and have a horrible headache! yuck! hopefully i can make this an early night.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm usually on at night to but nothing usual happens so I don't post...i'm up for nighttime knotties!
  • edited December 2011
    I was basically only a daytime knottie but now that FI is in TX and I'm home alone, here I am....because this beats packing, applying for jobs, or working out, which I should definitely be doing right now....

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    I'm here!  ::waves:: - since law school started again I am a 24/7 knottie - anything to avoid reading!!! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm a day late, but I am DEFINITELY a nighttime knottie!!  I have a 1 hour commute to and from work so I have to leave my house by 5.45a and don't get home till close to 5.00p with no internet at work! Hope to chat with you all more!!!!! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards