Interracial Weddings

Valentine's Plans

Any special plans with your honey?

I actually will be going out to dinner with one of my BMs since my FI is in Belgium. I know for sure I will get flowers delivered and I am guessing some Belgian chocolates even though I am on a Daniel Fast and I can't have dairy products or sugar. I do know I will get a skype call from my FI.
Photobucket
"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
Janae & Olivier

Anniversary

Re: Valentine's Plans

• edited December 2011
    We're going out for dinner and staying the night on Saturday before Valentine's day in a hotel that has a nice bar/club in the lobby...so neither one of us has to drive!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RC17RC17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im not the biggest fan of Vday.. but FI is in Ireland right now and let drop that I should expect a few things... so that's cute, now I just need to work on his element of "surprise"  but we are having dinner over skype.. so that's cute
    Visit Madison.weddings.com Visit DIY.weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_valentines-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:20cd7831-f43f-4c79-b7f5-6d5456698218Post:5bfb9192-84b2-42f8-b6dc-4a2eb1691451">Re: Valentine's Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im not the biggest fan of Vday.. but FI is in Ireland right now and let drop that I should expect a few things... so that's cute, now I just need to work on his element of "surprise"  but we are having dinner over skype.. so that's cute
    Posted by RC17[/QUOTE]

Dinner over skype is such a cute idea. Love it! I normally eat lunch whole talking with my FI, but I have a laptop and can be anywhere. He has a desktop so I normally skype him after he has had dinner.
    Photobucket
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    No plans yet. I'm sure we will go out to eat though the weekend prior. Vday he has class till about 9.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably not.  Our 5th anniversary is one week after so we re going to celebrate that instead.
    80 said yes image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_valentines-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:20cd7831-f43f-4c79-b7f5-6d5456698218Post:0b1bd11a-f33f-477f-adf1-2c260c8f02f4">Re: Valentine's Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]Probably not.  Our 5th anniversary is one week after so we re going to celebrate that instead.
    Posted by happe2gether[/QUOTE]

Our anniversary is days after also, but we can't be together for either.
    Photobucket
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing really.  We're not big on V-day and we want to try and save as much as possible for the wedding.  Home-cooked meal with some candles is probably what we're going to end up doing...Oh and watch a movie.  We're big on movies! 
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards