Interracial Weddings
Options

Where are you gonna...

...live after you get married?  We vary in ages and ethnicities...just wondering where you live now and where do you want to live?  Detail the comparisons...
S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee

Re: Where are you gonna...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well I has a home already and Ive moved in.one day we hope to purchase a bigger home together so we can start a family 
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We already live in a condo (bought it last year).  We're going to live there for maybe another 3-4 years and then buy a house.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to buy a house in a few months, where we hope start a family and really grow into it.
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My H is in the military, so my answer will vary a lot. When he's in land, we are at our apartment in Japan, but when he's on deployments then I'm home. Either at my parents, sister's or other family. I travel quite a bit, like now! lol But eventually we will buy a house when he gets stationed back to the US.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our situation is kind of complex, but long story short, my FI (along with FFIL) is his grandmother's caretaker, so he still lives at home.  After we get married, FI will move into my apartment, but he will spend some nights at his family home.  It's kind of like our current arrangement, except he'll stay over here more often, he'll have more of his stuff here, and he'll take on more of the living expenses for my apartment.  His grandmother wanted me to move in with them, but I nor FFIL thought that was a good idea.  It's unorthodox, but this will work best for us.
  • Options
    needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_gonna?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:255e8791-d7ef-4471-bd36-c1c019febff1Post:61ac9644-8cba-4e17-9876-ce7e53bc3ca4">Re: Where are you gonna...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our situation is kind of complex, but long story short, my FI (along with FFIL) is his grandmother's caretaker, so he still lives at home.  After we get married, FI will move into my apartment, but he will spend some nights at his family home.  It's kind of like our current arrangement, except he'll stay over here more often, he'll have more of his stuff here, and he'll take on more of the living expenses for my apartment.  His grandmother wanted me to move in with them, but I nor FFIL thought that was a good idea.  It's unorthodox, but this will work best for us.
    Posted by marinabreeze[/QUOTE]

I hope you don't live far...the commute will wear you down. Exhaustion is not good for a new marriage...been there, done that.  If you do llive far from your future in laws...I would consider moving closer.

Just a thought

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    fl has a house already in chicago thats where we will live
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards