Interracial Weddings
Options

Check-in

How are you ladies doing?  I figure it's been a while so I thought we'd check in.

My wedding is in three days...eek!  So everything is being tied together and just about everything has been checked off.  Nervous and excited at the same time...it's weird to think that I will be married this weekend.

I'm also going on a fourth interview (technically fourth, fifth and sixth) for this job that I've really been looking to get - that'll be this Thursday afternoon.  I'm cautiously optimistic, and hoping they're not just teasing me with all these interviews. The pay and prestige that comes with it would be awesome and the job itself sounds challenging and something I'd really enjoy.  So prayers and Knottie vibes would be awesome :-).  It would be really be a nice "wedding present."

Re: Check-in

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, 3 days! How exciting =)  I hope you're not stressing too much and that you have help to pull any loose ends together. And good luck on your interview tomorrow. A fourth interview seems like a good sign!
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

2 days! that's so awesome! I know you're probably extremely excited! Hope your wedding day is everything you hoped for and more! :) Also, make sure to post lots of pictures! :D

Good luck with the job interview! Sending prayers and knottie vibes your way!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow You're so close. Can't wait to read all about it! I hope you two have an amazing day. Best of luck on your interview also.

As for me, I just looked at my ticker and had to catch my breath. A little over 8 months left. the 7th of august marks 1 yr of engagement. We have our STD's in hand gonna start on those next wekk after we get our envelopes in.Tomorrow  we should have our videographer and possibly our photog booked. We talked and picked them this week.

I haven't picked out a dress yet. That is a bit scary. Hopefully i'll have that soon. Other than that, i'm just trying to enjoy the ride
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards