Interracial Weddings
Options

Was your engagement...

...expected by your family and friends?  Or was it a total surprise to everyone? 
S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee

Re: Was your engagement...

• Options
    Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't vote because I don't really know.  Some people expected it, that I know, however some I have no idea.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For our friends no, but for some family members it was.
  • Options
    mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No surprise.  We'd been dating so long, people that recently met us just assumed we were married (we live together)...and my sister would introduce him as my husband! LOL!
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Expected.  We were together 4.5 years before FI proposed, so it had gotten to the point where I had people offering to threaten him if he didn't get his act together soon enough!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Expected we were together close to four years before he proposed. We will be together 5 by the time we get married, and he had spoken about marriage from early on in the relationship.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It came completely out of left field.
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards