Interracial Weddings
Options

A Place of Our Own

I just wanted to say that I am so happy TK has recognized interracial marriages and finally created a board for us. While I always felt comfortable on the others boards. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with other women who are going through similar situations. Happy planning everyone!

Re: A Place of Our Own

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know! I was wondering why they never had one.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So true!  Congrats ladies! Im excited to share! Happy planning!
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto!  My month board is great, but I think I'm the only bride on it in an interracial relationship.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree. They should have had this board a long time ago! I've always wondered too! 
  • Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad they got the memo!  The other boards are great but glad to see this board here.

Happy Planning!
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy! I messaged Knot Annie about having a board for us about a year ago and she said it would take about a year before they could get that done and they stayed true to it.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad that they did create this board. It's about time. Thanks TK!

Cassandra
    image 153 Invited
    image 115 say they can't wait
    image 26 Can't make it
    image 12 Have not respond
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very glad they created this board. I felt comforatble everywhere else, but glad to have a place to call my own now.
    November 2011 Siggy Contest
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad this is here.  I didn't even know about this until I read a thread on another board in which someone mentioned that they were creating this board.  Yay!

Thanks for KA and TK for following through on doing this.  Also, thank you Janae for advocating on behalf of us for an interracial weddings board :-). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards