Wedding Invitations & Paper

Where are the most reasonable invitations?

You can definitely break the bank with invites, wow! I would rather get them printed professionally as our colors are black and white and it would take alot of ink. 

Where have you had or have heard of much success?

Thanking you all in advance. :) 

Re: Where are the most reasonable invitations?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_where-are-the-most-reasonable-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1692faee-6f52-48c1-9402-f16fb2fb6a25Post:84f3f70e-4b02-42a0-bad9-f16cc83c053e">Where are the most reasonable invitations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can definitely break the bank with invites, wow! I would rather get them printed professionally as our colors are black and white and it would take alot of ink.  Where have you had or have heard of much success? Thanking you all in advance. :) 
    Posted by jenniferpaxton[/QUOTE]

What about ones with preprinted black and white designs like the ones they sell in Michaels.  That way you will one be using ink on the wording, not the design.  This is what we did and used less than 1 cartridge on 100 invites. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • vistaprint has good deals and often has good sales.  you can also search for a groupon for VP. 
  • We just got ours from Vistaprint and they turned out great! We upgraded to the linen paper and I used several Groupons to place my order. We got invites, RSVP cards, hotel information cards and envelopes with printed return addresses for 1.25 each.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Invitations by Dawn has reasonable prices. They have 25 to 40% off often
  • I was being overly picky about my invitations. Even though I managed not to break the bank with my David's Bridal ones, if I had it to do over, I would go with Vista Print. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • www.einvite.com are a good price and they have great customer service. I misspelled a word and they fixed it within a couple minutes of me e-mailing them!
  • Are you wanting a pre-designed invitation or are you designing your own and then printing?

I've ordered address labels, place cards, thank you cards, and non-wedding invitations from vistaprint using the Groupons. I designed my own wedding invitation, bought nice cardstock on sale at JoAnns, and then had them printed and cut and OfficeMax. Maybe I'm being picky, but I don't think the print quality at VP is that great. My wedding invitations came out much nicer. Everyone thought I had them professionally made. OfficeMax charges 0.49 to print per page, and I printed 2 per page so it's 0.25 each. Cutting service is $1.10 per slice up to 500 sheets...which came out to be like $6 to cut everything. It was all ready in about an hour. No need to wait for shipping. I was upset I didn't think to look for coupons when I printed them, but they do have 20% off coupons from time to time that you can use for printing. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_where-are-the-most-reasonable-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1692faee-6f52-48c1-9402-f16fb2fb6a25Post:ed4f7a73-1fb6-449c-bf13-1fe54dde1449">Re: Where are the most reasonable invitations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Invitations by Dawn has reasonable prices. They have 25 to 40% off often
    Posted by MissGov[/QUOTE]

This was my suggesstion!  We are planning on using them-- I requested some "free examples" from them and in return get weekly emails of at least 20% off, and have seen 40% lately.  But even there everyday price is very affordable. 

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_where-are-the-most-reasonable-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1692faee-6f52-48c1-9402-f16fb2fb6a25Post:ac3b101f-b94d-4698-aa61-8e0d3603357d">Re: Where are the most reasonable invitations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was being overly picky about my invitations. Even though I managed not to break the bank with my David's Bridal ones, if I had it to do over, I would go with Vista Print. 
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>omg where did you get married!?!? that issoooooo gorgeous!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards