Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

fonts fonts and more fonts

Those of you who are diy invitation and programs how did you decide on the two best combination fonts i like these but combing two i dont know so many fonts

Re: fonts fonts and more fonts

• Options
    I didn't DIY my invitations, but you do get to choose your fonts on the ones we used from David's Bridal, and I imagine most companies are the same. You could go to an invitations site and play around with some combinations there b/c it shows you previews of the invitations as you go so you can see what looks good together. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    It really depends on the look you are going for. Do you what something formal? Something playful? Something modern? There are many factors. Try different combinations of fonts to see what you like. 

I chose a combination of fonts. "Respective" was my script font. I then paired it a serif typeface called "Mrs. Eaves Small Caps" and "Mrs Eaves italic." 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    yeah i will play around with them an see  what three cominations works best
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards