Wedding Invitations & Paper

STD wording

I need help figuring out what to put on the back of my STDs. The front have our picture, date and location. On the back, I was thinking something like:

"We are so excited to be exchanging vows in front of our friends and family on June 8, 2013 in St. Augustine, Florida.  We can’t wait to celebrate with you! For travel and wedding details be sure to visit our wedding website, ___"

Does this sound okay or does anyone have better suggestions? 

Re: STD wording

• I wouldn't say the date and location again if you already have it on the front. After mentioning about the website, I would add  " Fomal invitation to follow". I added that to mine also.

Hope this helps! Congrats! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • make sure you put your last names! i know it sounds silly but some people (distant family or family friends) might know your parents but not necessarily you guys as a couple so make sure you put your last names so they can get the connection. especially if it's a postcard!

and if you're doing a postcard, use a postcard stamp! it's cheaper.

Here's a few other tips i wrote out on my blog that i hope will help: http://spotofteadesigns.com/2012/08/22/wedding-stationery-tips/
    Spotofteadesigns.com - I blog about crafting, home decorating, baking, party planning and other creative things. See posts about my 9.22.12 wedding DIYs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards