Wedding Invitations & Paper

to invite or not to invite

hey all! after we sent out our STD's, a friend of my father's told us he will definitely NOT be attending the wedding because his wife is a colossal b*tch and hates my mother. he went as far as to mention that she threw the STD away. they were also invited to the engagement party and didn't RSVP and didn't show up. RUDE.

do we send them an invitation anyway? or do i save $10 on their invite?

Re: to invite or not to invite

• I would send one because if the wife is such a colossal beotch, she will probably spin things around to make you look bad for not inviting them. Always cover your a$$ with crazy people.
  • It wasn't rude of them not to show up to the engagement party if they didn't RSVP that they would be there.

You chose to spend $10/each on invites, and you chose to add these people to the guestlist.  It's not fair to complain now that they are a waste.  

Send the invitation.  If they don't RSVP by the RSVP date, call the husband to ask if they will be coming.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_to-invite-or-not-to-invite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:354331bf-7d81-4017-92f6-b8ed5636427cPost:6290b15d-2d20-44f5-ba1a-aa5c8ccb0952">Re: to invite or not to invite</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would send one because if the wife is such a colossal beotch, she will probably spin things around to make you look bad for not inviting them. <strong>Always cover your a$$ with crazy people.</strong>
    Posted by unchatenfrance[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards