Wedding Invitations & Paper

XP To put it on the RSVP or not??

We will not be doing meal options at our venue, besides a vegetarian option. Should we still put options down on the RSVP? I thought it might be easier to just put a line for dietary restrictions so people could just list any allergys, etc. Or should I just leave the RSVP without any food indications and trust that people will let me know if they have any restrictions on their diet? 

Re: XP To put it on the RSVP or not??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_xp-to-put-it-on-the-rsvp-or-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:43aa9d2d-b380-44e7-bdda-aca7879d0f80Post:1927a187-16c4-4347-b2e1-9134d771df7d">Re: XP To put it on the RSVP or not??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd just trust that people will tell you of any dietary restrictions. By putting it on the card <strong>you're opening it up to people's preferences</strong> so you could get things like Aunt Mary doesn't like mushrooms or Cousin Jane will only eat the chicken dish if it has no seasoning or crazy stuff like that.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

This, exactly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would include meal options on your RSVP. Just give them a choice, not an open ended question.

____ Chicken (or whatever)   _____ Vegetarian

If people have more unique dietary restrictions than that, they'll probably say something to you, or won't want to bother you with that and just eat around food items they can't have.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards