Wedding Invitations & Paper

PIP - FALL THEMED thank you cards for sale - Wedding Paper Diva Autumn Orange design

I posted this in the classifieds but thought someone here might be interested as well. I have 145 thank you cards in the Artistic Maple: Autumn Orange style from Wedding Paper Divas that I am selling. We had to push our wedding back to winter and are ordering new invitations/stationary to match the new date/theme. If you purchase this same amount at full price it's $208.50 + shipping. I'm asking $100 and I'll pay shipping. Please contact me if you're interested in buying them and saving some money off the original purchase price. guebara1216@hotmail.com

Re: PIP - FALL THEMED thank you cards for sale - Wedding Paper Diva Autumn Orange design

• Why would anyone buy these with your name on them?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_pip-fall-themed-thank-you-cards-for-sale-wedding-paper-diva-autumn-orange-design?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:52d672c0-298d-4bc2-92ba-29e6b165f70bPost:f4b43b4c-079a-41f1-9f91-d8d1205a716c">Re: PIP - FALL THEMED thank you cards for sale - Wedding Paper Diva Autumn Orange design</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why would anyone buy these with your name on them?
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

They don't have my name on them. They just say Thank You. The picture is from the website to show people what they look like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards