Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

return address

Background info:
Destingation wedding:  Mexico
My parents are paying for most of the wedding, but my fiance's parents are also helping considerably.  I bought and am sending the invitations from VA where my fiance and I live together.  My parents are from PA. 
On the inside we chose to say:  This day we begin the adventureof a lifetime... Please join us, along with our parents, as we Hillary *********  and Lee ********** are united in marriage...

So, now for the question- Do I have the return address labels as Mr. Lee ******** and Ms. Hillary ****** OR do I have the address return label to my parents:  Mr. and Mrs. Bride's Parents?

EDITED by Squirrly to remove names.

Re: return address

• Options
    You should probably delete this post and post again without your full names.  Internet safety 101.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Have the returns go to whomever is managing the guest list. 
  • Options
    I would leave the recipient's name blank with just the address.
  • Options
    Your names unless your guests will be offended that you're clearly living together. 

And, edit to change your names, please.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I would have your and FI's address but no names. You never know if great aunt Sally will get upset that you live together (LOTS of my family would!) but it put his parents off a little if you only put yours.
  • Options
    I think you should have them sent to you! You're the one dealing with all the vendors needing a head count etc. If it goes from them to your parents to you, there is a lot more chance of them getting lost. If you're cool with your future in-laws then maybe you can explain to them that you're only putting that one person's name on the return address just in case anyone is offended that you are already living together.
  • Options
    just write your "last name - his last name wedding" + the address.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards