Wedding Invitations & Paper

SAVE THE DATES HELP – IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS!

I originally was going to have a beach themed wedding so was going to send out message in a bottle as my save the dates.

I now switched my theme to pink & black, but still want to do the message in a bottle save the dates because I just love the idea and that it is different... what general (pink & black) things can I place in the bottles to match with my theme (since I can no longer do the sand, drink umbrella and little beach objects in there that I was going to do if I had stuck to the beach theme).

I was thinking just maybe doing black sand and adding pink sparkles in it, and then maybe just tying a pink ribbon bow around the top of the bottle, and still rolling up the save the date to place in there. I'm not sure what else I could place in the bottle instead or in addition to this. Any ideas???

And if I decide not to stick with the message in a bottle save the date idea, does anyone have any other unique/creative save the date ideas? -- besides the typical magnet or just a sheet of paper that you hang on the fridge?

Thanks so much!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards