Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

PSA: Wedding Paper Divas Thank You Cards

Until 8 am tomorrow, all thank you cards are 50% off with code DEAL0124, which can be combined with free standard shipping using FSHIP13. Seriously saved $78 and only spent $74.
Anniversary

Re: PSA: Wedding Paper Divas Thank You Cards

• Options
    They're folded cards that say "Thank You" in a beautiful script on the front, and are blank on the inside. Explain how that's tacky?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Re:PSA: Wedding Paper Divas Thank You Cards:[QUOTE]They're folded cards that say quot;Thank Youquot; in a beautiful script on the front, and are blank on the inside. Explain how that's tacky? Posted by RWolff[/QUOTE]

It isn't. Using a card such as this is perfectly fine, as long as you hand write a personalized thank you to the guest inside. Retread is the only person I've ever heard say that this is tacky.
  • Options
    How on earth is it tacky to ever send a thank-you note?  It's not the best idea to send a generic thank-you note with nothing written (although it's better than nothing at all), but if it's a normal thank-you card with a nice handwritten note inside, that's perfectly fine.  I'm pretty sure that's what she was talking about here.
    What if I found some pretty stationary with "thank you" written at the top? Same thing. 
  • Options
    Retread has actually given me some really great advice in the past, and I generally love her snark, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and guess that she thought I was purchasing cards with a pre-printed Hallmark type sentiment. I have heard elsewhere that these are generally frowned upon for weddings, even when a handwritten portion is included.

However, I definitely meant something like stationary, but with the words "Thank You" on there. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards