Wedding Invitations & Paper

Save the Date/Wedding invitations- Message in a Bottle

I keep seeing posts of messages in bottle for destiantion weddings. Where tobuy bottles etc. 

I was searching amazon for DIY invites and ran across these I am not sure if anyone is interested, but as a heads up 

I buy everything from amazon, so that is why a lot fo my posts on where to buy things have links to amazon, b/c that is where I look for things first. 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Save the Date/Wedding invitations- Message in a Bottle

• edited May 2013
    Bottle wedding invitations is the unique and fabolus style to invite the guest in the party and invitations cost effective compare to Just as like hawaiian invitations  just as like we can use any brand of bottle for example Margaritaville Bottle price is $2.99 per bottle which is Blue Sky Crinkle Shred Margaritaville Mix Confetti Your Message Scrolled and Tied With Ribbon.
  • mangal said:
    Bottle wedding invitations is the unique and fabolus style to invite the guest in the party and invitations cost effective compare to Just as like hawaiian invitations  just as like we can use any brand of bottle for example Margaritaville Bottle price is $2.99 per bottle which is Blue Sky Crinkle Shred Margaritaville Mix Confetti Your Message Scrolled and Tied With Ribbon.
    Huh?   You sound like a foreign vendor.
  • As a guest, I wouldn't want to have to extract a rolled-up paper from inside a bottle to discover it's an invitation-I would find it too gimmicky.
  • Op, keep in mind those type of invitations will need to be boxed for mailing.That means extra $$ in postage.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards