Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Invites?

I admit it, I have no idea where to go to purchase invites to the wedding.  Does anyone know any places in Philly or South Jersey?  Thank you in advance!!!  (I am not planning on doing them myself however, I do not wish to pay a ton of money.)

Re: Wedding Invites?

• Try etsy.com.  There's lots of sellers that design invites for a variety of price points.
  • invitationconsultants.com is also good and so is discountinvitations.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You might also want to check on your local board for local places.  There really are tons of great options online, though.  I'd recommend googling, find something you like in your price range, and post back on here asking for reviews of the seller if you're unsure & want an opinion before you buy.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • If you want to look at them in person, go to most any party supply store, or local printers.  They have these giant catalogs to look at. 

And the store employees can talk you through the process. 
  • Check out wedding paper divas.  We just got ours in and they came out great and shipped really fast.  They charge a dollar for a sample so you can see how it looks as well. The paper quality is excellent for the price. They give you codes with the samples for 15% off so if you decide to buy you'll save money too.
  • I used annsbridalbargains.com and got 100 seal-n-send style invites for $106. That price included an ink upgrade and s&h. The invites look much nicer than they did online, so I was pleasantly suprised by them.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Check out Etsy.  I used (http://www.etsy.com/shop/sondrasink) again for my christmas cards this year!
  • I'm doing pocketfolds so if youre interested in those, try paperandmore.com, cardsandpockets.com, mygatsby.com, and renaissancewriting.com. I'm ordering the cardstock, pocketfolds, envelopes and getting them cut, assembled, and printed for me by junemoonink.com (I'm not very crafty) for a really reasonable rate-she prints the guest info on the outer envelope and she lets you shop around to order the paper products (which saves you money). Hope this helps.
  • Oh one more thing, cards and pockets and paper and more both have very reasonably priced samples (some places make you order at least ten or charge a ridiculous amount of money).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards