Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

HELP?!?!?

We are having a small ceremony, family only and having a larger invite everyone reception. Any advice on how to word the save the dates and invites?

Re: HELP?!?!?

• Options
    Something like, "The Pleasure of Your Company is Requested at a Reception to Celebrate the Marriage of Bride and Groom on Date at Location" will suffice.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_help-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:9e9bc25d-91d2-4e33-999c-3735fcf68662Post:5639a614-3697-4622-a50c-19538d10c7bf">Re: HELP?!?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If everyone isn't going to be invited to the ceremony, I would skip the save the date cards. Then I'd go with rose's suggestion above for the invitations.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

I agree.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Even if most guests are from out of town and would be getting hotel rooms you wouldn't do save the dates?
  • Options
    Is there a reason you are not inviting everyone to the ceremony?  To be honest, if I weren't invited to the wedding and only the reception, as an out of town guest, I would be less likely to attend.
  • Options
    We just want the ceremony to be a small intimate gathering that we will share with out family. I wouldn't feel comfortable having a lot of people there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards