Wedding Invitations & Paper

Decent Printer for DIY Invites?

So I will be printing my own invites, but I do not have a printer. I was wondering if any of the ladies here could recommend a decent, but inexpensive, printer to do the job? At most, I'd want to spend $200. Thanks in advance!

Re: Decent Printer for DIY Invites?

• I used my HP Photosmart All-in-one. I have the D110 series, but it's like 3 years old now I believe. I'm sure I didn't spend more than $200 on it three years ago, and you can probably find a newer/better version on amazon or best buy for around that same price. I've also printed photos on it, and they turn out really well. The only con I have for the version I have is there's no tray, so I have to put it on a table where what's printing can be caught, or it goes onto the floor. But I'm happy with the quality, cost of cartridges, efficiency, and speed.
    image 312 Invited
    image 182 Are ready to party!
    image 127 Will be missing out!
    image 3 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your best bet will be a printer that is top loading. If it loads from the bottom, the paper has to bend to get through the printer, and depending on your cardstock that can cause issues. Top loaders just run straight through.

I've used a Canon MP470 and LOVED it for printing invites and whatnot. The stationery store I got my wedding invites from use the same printer for some things they do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards