Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Import Guests Question!

I'm using the template for the guest list The Knot and wondering if anyone know's what column a/b signifies? Also does anyone know how to move guests into certain groups like brides family/grooms family? Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Import Guests Question!

• Options
    I am pretty sure it means guest list A and guest list B.....which some people consider very rude btw.

Not sure about how you move people onto the bride/groom sides though.....

• Options
    When youre adding people into the guest list at the top of each party is a drop down menu that has your family, your friends, FI family, FI friends. Just select that. Then on your main guest list page in the right hand corner you have the option of selecting all guests, or each category as above.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    That took me a while to figure out. The A/B is like if you think they'll come or not. I have people marked on the A list, but if they're the people I have to invite, but they most likely won't come, then they're in the B group. This way, you can look at how many people you've invited, but might not show up. My list has 213 people, but I know that I should expect closer to 170 people. 
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards