Wedding Invitations & Paper

Save the Date worries

I just sent out my save the dates on Wednesday. I took some advice that I found on The Knot to drop them off at the Post Office directly instead of just putting them in the mailbox because they will stick to the mailbox! ( I can't remember who told me that but thank you!)
When I put the magnets in the envelope I didn't do a fancy package- i just addressed the labels and stuck the magnet inside. So now I'm worried that the magnet might get stuck somewhere along the way. Am I just being paranoid? Do I have to make sure everyone got the save the date? I guess its too late now to do anything about it.

Re: Save the Date worries

• We dropped ours in the mailbox and every one of them arrived safely.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Is there anything inside the envelopes that the magnets could get stuck to?  If not, I wouldn't worry about it. 

Even if there is, you certainly don't have to follow up with save-the-dates the way you would with invitations that the recipients haven't responded to.
  • Now you're making me paranoid! AHH!! I know though that my first batch has made it... but I sent a few yesterday and didn't even think about it... Hopefully it'll work out for both of us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Now you're making me paranoid! AHH!! I know though that my first batch has made it... but I sent a few yesterday and didn't even think about it... Hopefully it'll work out for both of us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards