Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invitation Sets

Does anyone know anywhere where you can purcahse a complete wedding invitation set rather than having to buy everything seperate? Maybe I'm just not looking properly but I don't want to have to buy invites and rsvp cards and etc all on their own. Isn't there a set of them all together somewhere?

Re: Invitation Sets

• Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Jo Anns and Target all have matching sets. Some sets come with Thank You cards. If you are looking online VistaPrint has a lot of matching sets as well.
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • I got a wilton set at walmart.
  • Bought ours at Target.
  • CarlsonCraft.com

We got our 30% off through our florist - maybe you can find a vendor who recommends an invite place?  Our were $300 for 125 invitations, including the invite and rsvp card.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • kw44932kw44932 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I bought the kits at Michaels. It was a pocket folder, with the invite paper, RSVP/envelope, and two extra sheets for additional information (we used one for hotel information and one for information on the reception since the ceremony and reception are at separate locations).  So far, everyone has raved about them.

**Edited for grammar
  • Go to michaels and print off the 40% coupon online!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_invitation-sets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:d2521bf3-d100-4f3b-ac4b-9255caf6331ePost:3315a120-8b8c-4d58-818a-5053945166e4">Re: Invitation Sets</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go to michaels and print off the 40% coupon online!
    Posted by BellaBella11[/QUOTE]

This.  I swore I wasn't going to DIY invites, but we did and it wasn't bad at all.  A little fooling around with lining up margins, once that was done, voila. 

We bought a Gartiner Studios "champagne swirl" kit from Michaels and they were 30% off (so we couldn't use the 40% coupon).  Invite, rsvp, 2 envelopes and ribbon taxes in, Canadian, came to $93....I bought double sided tape to better affix the ribbon...grand total $96.  Stamps basically costed what the invites costed!

But they did have nice pocket folds with oodles of inserts if you wanted that style of invite too.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Ditto Michaels. I got invites, rsvp cards, TY cards, 3 sets of envelopes, ribbons, and seals all in the same box.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • does anyone know reputable graphic designers on etsy who could help me design our paper stuff for our wedding? i was thinking of a skyline of our city on the bottom and a monogram on top
  • Mardens in Maine - very inexpensive, limited selection, but some nice ones
  • Check out Minted.com! They have a lot of different designs for different taste levels. They're a little pricey, but they're all by independent designers. Many of them have websites and might even take on a custom order if you got in touch with them.

I didn't mean this to be an ad, but I have my own design for sale there. Search for "Dive In" by Lauren Brenton. :)

But really, there are so, so many beautiful designs. I was going to order mine from there, but I just don't have the budget and I figure if I can design something to sell, I can design my own!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards