Wedding Invitations & Paper

is an enclosure card needed?

hi,

i was just about to get a sample of our invitation + RSVP card ordered - when my fiancee asked about the enclosure card. do we need an enclosure card? most of our guests know the area. and he would like it on regular paper/white card stock - to save money. i understand this - but our invites are champagne on the outside and white inside. would that look tacky of if they don't match?
Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: is an enclosure card needed?

• Are your ceremony and reception at the same place?  The only time I have seen enclosure (reception)  cards is if the reception is at a different location. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • everything is in the same place - the room is huge. so actually, it's in the same room. most of our guests are local too. we have a wedding website too - which I have linked to googlemaps for the location
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Then, no, I don't think you need any extra cards. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards