Wedding Invitations & Paper

assembling invitations

I know the correct order in which to assemble invitations (invite,reception card,reply card & envelope,then maps & other enclosures in size order), but what I need to know is how they go in based on the type of invitation that I have.
I have a rectangle shaped invite with the wording printed vertically from top to bottom. There is a decorative flap that goes over the wording & this has a ribbon tied through it. (You can see it on partyblock.com, birchcraft style #s504bu, though not in my colors)
How do all of my enclosures go on/in the invite? Do they go on top of the ribbon or inside of the invite under the flap? Can I tuck the enclosures inside the ribbon on the inside of the flap or should I just put them on top of the wording? And do the enclosures face the same way with the wording on them reading in the same direction as the invite? Thanks!

Re: assembling invitations

• They should all face the same way.  That website doesn't seem to have anything to do with invitations, though, so I can't see what they look like. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_assembling-invitations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:dd0a465e-59cc-46d8-8ac9-be56efe15c0fPost:689ef172-9b56-46a5-be2d-9696654f2b2e">Re: assembling invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]They should all face the same way.  That website doesn't seem to have anything to do with invitations, though, so I can't see what they look like. 
    Posted by squirrly[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I think I mistyped. The website is thepartyblock.com (I left off the). Then you go under Birchcraft ivitations & enter style # s504bu. Let me know where you think the enclosures should go: on the front of the flap, inside on top of the wording in the invite, or under the ribbon on the inside of the flap.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards