Wedding Invitations & Paper

Blank inner envelopes

Hi! My invitation place sent me inner envelopes and I was not expecting them. I kind of like how they look and keep everything together. Is it bad to send them blank or should I just not include them?

Re: Blank inner envelopes

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_blank-inner-envelopes-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:e611c39f-8215-4f2c-bf3b-7ab62ecdc5d9Post:18bb4c76-bb9e-449b-9e54-474b9821a6f0">Blank inner envelopes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! My invitation place sent me inner envelopes and I was not expecting them. I kind of like how they look and keep everything together. Is it bad to send them blank or should I just not include them?
    Posted by petunia3[/QUOTE]

You are supposed to write the names of those invited on that inner envelope.  Why wouldn't you just do this?
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • I would either not include them or I would use them to write the names of the people invited.  Leaving them blank seems a bit awkward.
  • I've gotten one with a blank inner and it made me really confused about if I was allowed to bring my fiance and also came across as lazy. Write out the names of your guests.
  • The point of the inner envelope is to say who you are inviting. A blank inner envelope makes no sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards