Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

OMG

My co-worker is singing - loudly and very badly - in her office next to mine.  I want to rip my ears off.  I even have my radio on and still hear her!

Re: OMG

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha... who does that?!  What is she singing?  :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a door that you can slam?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't quite tell - and I'm trying not to listen too closely.  I just hear these horribly off-key sounds coming from next door.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly - the door is already shut. There is like an inch of space at the top of the shared wall (for some unknown reason), so I have no way to block it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dare you to start howling like a dog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    start shoving plastic bags in that inch of space.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Geez, apparently she's not busy (or at least not on the phone). My mom has a co-worker that talks all of the time, whether to others or to herself. They sit right by each other, and out in the open. At least you're not in a cubicle right next to her!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha - I don't want to be dragged out of here in a straight jacket.  Plus - our CEO's office is across the hall.  I don't he can hear her, the way the offices are situated - but I'm pretty sure he won't miss howling like a dog. :p
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah - TG no cubicles.  Although there's talk of moving to a building that will be mainly all cubicles.  Really, really, really hoping I'm gone before that happens.Sara - unfortunately our walls are probably a good 10-12 feet high.  No way to reach up there. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could go into her space and start dancing. Shock this shizz out of her & she'll stop, I bet. :P
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aaaahhh... I think she's leaving.  Peace. :)Now that would be funny.  Even funnier I'm sure would be me trying to dance - there's a reason I only do it when I have A LOT of alcohol in my system. :p
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok this whole thing made me laugh! So funny!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    too funny, I would love to see a picture of her reaction if you went over and started dancing in front of her:-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, too bad she left. And now you can be prepared for next time by bringing a flask to work. No excuses next time! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards