Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Green/Eco-friendly Invitations

Does anyone know of a good place to get green/eco-friendly recycled/recyclable invitations for a good price?

I want to incorporate eco-friendly/outdoor/Halloween/rustic (I'm a bit all over the place personality-wise, I have like 9 different ones haha) but on a budget.

Re: Green/Eco-friendly Invitations

• Options
    zazzle.com has a batch of eco-friendly stuff; and you can find just about anything on there. And if not, you can design your own thing!
  • Options
    Vistaprint also has invitations made from recycled paper. They are suprisingly heavier duty than you would think. You can request a free wedding invitation sample kit from them and one of their samples is on the recycled paper. They are also very reasonably priced... We got 200 invites for under $100 and they turned out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered cardstock, envelopes and pocket invites from paperandmore.com and have been really happy with the quality and 100% recycled content.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    PrintPlace.com is going green with their printing. It's good to know that there are people like you who are actually participating in the green movement even in your small ways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards